Monday, September 19, 2011

Jackie & Mathew ~ Married at Grey Stones Golf Course

Jackie and Matt will go down as one of the sweetest couples I have had the pleasure of working with!  The vibrant and colourful palate of the wedding decor sums up Jackie's personality in a nut shell.  I really do try my hardest to be at the reveal of each and every wedding we are given the honour of being a part of.  Needless to say I was more than touched when Jackie burst into tears of joy upon first seeing the decor of the dinning room at Grey Stones Golf Course.  I am actually a tiny bit emabaressed to say that after seeing how moved the bride was by our creations, my assistant and I were a little teary eyed ourselves.  I am so grateful to be a part of making one of the most important days of a couples lifetime  a beautiful event that they will always be able to cherish!


















Credits:
Cake ~ The Cake Box

1 comment :

Debra Eby said...

I attended the wedding and you truly did an amazing job, it so fit the bride's style. So beautiful!

Blog Design by Get Polished